bATHING & SPA RULES & POLICIES
(Revised APril 2023)
- All pets must be seen or have been seen by one of our veterinarians once a year for a wellness examination, prior to be scheduled/allowed to board overnight. This is not only to establish the Doctor/Patient relationship and to review records, but also to make sure the safety of your pet and our staff.
- Owners must provide proof that their pet (s) have been vaccinated by a veterinarian and is up to date on the following vaccines:
- Dogs: Wellness Exam, Distemper-Parvo-Lepto (DAPPL), Bordetella (Upper Respiratory Diseases), Rabies
- Cats: Wellness Exam, Feline Distemper (FVRCP) and Rabies
- Dogs & Cats: Must be free of fleas, ticks, and intestinal parasites. (If activity is found by our trained staff, NAH will treat these issues at the owner's expense)
- NAH reserves the right not to perform or refuse services as needed, based on different factors such as but not limited to: Safety and/or behavior.
- Changes in Behavior: Please keep in mind that pet's temperament can change over time and may become necessary to reassess their ability to use our Kennel facility services.
- Northwood Animal Hospital: may capture pictures/videos of my pet, their pet owners or owner's agent while on premises, and may use, reuse, and publish such pictures/videos on their social media platforms, website, and/or clinic use for marketing purposes. I release NAH from any demands arising out of the use of such images or videos without limitation, all claims for libel or invasion of privacy.
Cancellation & No-show Policy
- 24-Business hours advance notice is required during busy weekends and during the holiday season some examples are: Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's.
- In the event a pet has more than 3 combined total cancellations and/or No-shows, NAH reserves the right to require non-refundable prepayment for any future reservations.
Rules and Regulations for Spa Baths* (Revised April 2023)
- Unless already at our hospital from overnight boarding, drop off times will be strictly enforced. Drop off times are 8 AM – 10 AM (Monday-Friday). No exceptions unless approved by our Kennel Manager, Hospital Manager or Owners.
- All spa baths, and applicable Kennel services will be “READY TO GO HOME” ONLY when a NAH Team Member contacts the pet owner to inform them their pet(s) are ready for pick up.
- All pets must be picked up ONLY after a NAH Team Member contacts pet owners to inform them their pets are ready to go home and before 5:45 PM (M-F)
- Spa Baths and Kennel Services (already scheduled for boarding pets) require a 24-business hours cancellation notice. Failure to do so, will result in the full charge of the cost of all cancelled services.
- These Rules and Regulations are subject to change without notice. Although we will do our best to post them on our website.
*Some restrictions and exceptions may apply.
sPA Bath Services *
(Revised April 2023)
We use luxury beauty care products by iGroom, Double K, and PetEdge
Our spa baths include: Spa Bath, Blow Drying, Regular Brush Out, Ear Cleaning, and a Nail Trim/Clipping Plus Dremel.
*Please note that our Spa Bath Services DO NOT include costs associated with De-Matt needs. See additional costs below.
1lb - 24 lbs $35 $10
25 lb - 49 lbs $45 $15
50 lbs - 74 lbs $55 $20
75 lbs - 99 lbs $60 $25
100 lbs > $65 $30
$10 - $100+ (Price varies based on coat condition and temperament)
*NOTE: Our prices shown here, do not include additional fees that may be added due to temperament and to ensure the safety of your pet and our staff. NAH and its staff reserves the right to refuse services to anyone.