bATHING & SPA RULES & POLICIES
- All pets must be be seen or have been seen by one of our veterinarians once a year for a wellness examination, prior to be scheduled/allowed to board overnight. This is not only to establish the Doctor/Patient relationship and to review records, but also to make sure the safety of your pet and our staff.
- Owners must provide proof that their pet (s) have been vaccinated by a veterinarian and is up to date on the following vaccines:
- Dogs: Wellness Exam, Distemper-Parvo-Lepto (DAPPL), Bordetella (Upper Respiratory Diseases), Rabies
- Cats: Wellness Exam, Feline Distemper (FVRCP) and Rabies
- Dogs & Cats: Must be free of fleas, ticks, and intestinal parasites. (If activity is found by our trained staff, NAH will treat these issues at the owner's expense)
- NAH reserves the right not to perform or refuse services as needed, based on different factors such as but not limited to: Safety and/or behavior.
- Changes in Behavior: Please keep in mind that pet's temperament can change over time and may become necessary to reassess their ability to use our Kennel facility services.
- Northwood Animal Hospital: may capture pictures/videos of my pet, their pet owners or owner's agent while on premises, and may use, reuse, and publish such pictures/videos on their social media platforms, website, and/or clinic use for marketing purposes. I release NAH from any demands arising out of the use of such images or videos without limitation, all claims for libel or invasion of privacy.
Cancellation & No-show Policy
- 24-hour advance notice is required during busy holiday seasons such as Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's for example.
- In the event a pet has more than 3 combined total cancellations and/or No-shows, NAH reserves the right to require non-refundable prepayment for any future services.
Rules and Regulations* (Updated November, 2021)
- Unless already at our hospital from overnight boarding, drop off times will be strictly enforced. Drop off times are 8 AM – 10 AM (Monday-Friday) and 8 AM Sharp on Saturdays. No exceptions unless approved by our Kennel Manager, Hospital Manager or Owners.
- All spa baths, and applicable Kennel services will be “READY TO GO HOME” ONLY when a NAH Team Member contacts the pet owner to inform them their pet(s) are ready for pick up.
- All pets must be picked up ONLY after a NAH Team Member contacts pet owners to inform them their pets are ready to go home and before 5:45 PM (M-F) and 11:45 AM (Sat).
- Spa Baths and Kennel Services (for boarding pets) will now require a 24-business hours cancellation notice. Failure to do so, will result in the full charge of the cost of all cancelled services.
- These Rules and Regulations are subject to change without notice. Although we will do our best to post them on our website.
*Some restrictions and exceptions may apply.
(effective February 1 , 2022)
We use luxury beauty care products by iGroom, Double K, and PetEdge
*All of our baths include: Bath, Drying, Brush out, Ear cleaning, and Nail Trim or Dremel
1lb - 24 lbs $35 $10
25 lb - 49 lbs $45 $15
50 lbs - 74 lbs $55 $20
75 lbs - 99 lbs $60 $25
100 lbs > $65 $30
Anal Gland Expression w/ Bath: Add $10
$10 - $100+ (Price varies based on coat condition and temperament)
A la Carte Items
Nail Trim/Dremel: $15
Ear Cleaning: $10