Nah is an ALL-INCLUSIVE FACILITY!
What does inclusive mean? That means NO EXTRA FEES FOR THE FOLLOWING:
- Treats are given if provided by the owner
- Extra love, cuddles, and attention
- Socialization for friendly dogs
- One on one playtime for people-friendly pets
- In-house food provided (However, we highly recommend Pet Owner's bring their pet's regular food as sudden food changes can upset stomach, which could lead to the need of medical attention at the owner's expense)
bOARDING RULES & POLICIES
- All pets must be be seen or have been seen by one of our veterinarians once a year for a wellness examination, prior to be scheduled/allowed to board overnight. This is not only to establish the Doctor/Patient relationship and to review records, but also to make sure the safety of your pet and our staff.
- Owners must provide proof that their pet (s) have been vaccinated by a veterinarian and is up to date on the following vaccines:
- Dogs: Wellness Exam, Distemper-Parvo-Lepto (DAPPL), Bordetella (Upper Respiratory Diseases), Rabies
- Cats: Wellness Exam, Feline Distemper (FVRCP) and Rabies
- Dogs & Cats: Must be free of fleas, ticks, and intestinal parasites. (If activity is found by our trained staff, NAH will treat these issues at the owner's expense)
- NAH reserves the right not to perform or refuse services as needed, based on different factors such as but not limited to: Safety and/or behavior.
- Changes in Behavior: Please keep in mind that pet's temperament can change over time and may become necessary to reassess their ability to use our boarding facility.
- Northwood Animal Hospital: may capture pictures/videos of my pet, their pet owners or owner's agent while on premises, and may use, reuse, and publish such pictures/videos on their social media platforms, website, and/or clinic use for marketing purposes. I release NAH from any demands arising out of the use of such images or videos without limitation, all claims for libel or invasion of privacy.
- Personal Items: Are not allowed and will not be accepted for pets staying at NAH overnight. These items include but are not limited to beds, blankets, and toys. Our kennel facility is set up to offer your pet the comforts of home such as beds and toys, thus eliminating the hassle of bringing those items from home.
- Large Breed Dogs: Effective February 1, 2022, our hospital will no longer be able to board extra large and giant dog breeds weighing over 100 pounds. We no longer have the appropriate space that these pets require during boarding. This decision was a difficult choice but was necessary for the benefit of our patients.
Cancellation & No-show Policy
- 24-Business hours advance notice is required during busy holiday seasons such as Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's for example. After hours/weekends/holidays communications are to be accepted and marked received on the next business day.
- In the event a pet has more than 3 combined total cancellations and/or No-shows, NAH reserves the right to require non-refundable prepayment for any future services.
1. Make Sure Your Dog(s) or Cat(s) Are Up to Date on Vaccines, Preventatives and Are Deemed Healthy By One of Our NAH Veterinarians (Scheduled Wellness Exam Appointment Required)!
2. Schedule Your Dogs First Overnight at NAH & Complete Required Forms!
You can simply call (OR DOWNLOAD OUR FREE APP PETDESK) and reserve a spot when you need an overnight visit. You must make your reservation with at least a 1 business day notice. Required forms are below. Reservations are preferred. Remember step number one above must take place.
3. It is time to Check-in! (Estimated time to check in is roughly 10-15 minutes per pet. Please plan accordingly)
To ensure we are taking excellent care of your pet(s), remember to complete all the necessary forms needed at least 24 hours (1 business day) before check in. This can simplify the check-in process when dropping off your pet(s) at NAH! We will always answer all your questions and make sure you are continuously informed. We pride ourselves in our quality of service and care and know you will appreciate it during drop-off as well as pick-up!
- $35 for the first pet (dog) per night, each additional pet (dog) is $30
- $25 for each feline per night
- If your pet requires injectable medications (which must be given by Veterinary Technicians), they must have treatment boarding, see below for more information.
- Effective February 1, 2022, our hospital will no longer be able to board extra large and giant dog breeds weighing over 100 pounds. We no longer have the appropriate space that these pets require during boarding. This decision was a difficult choice but was necessary for the benefit of our patients.
Treatment Boarding PRICES
- $45 per night per pet. Treatment overnight boarding is available to patients that need more medical care while here.
- Boarding Long-Term Agreement Form(1 Form per Household. Yearly)
- Boarding Amendment - Food/Medication Release Form (1 Form per Pet. Every time)
- Doggie Day Camp Agreement Form (1 Form per Pet)