Northwood Animal Hospital is an ALL-INCLUSIVE FACILITY!
What does inclusive mean?
That means NO EXTRA FEES FOR THE FOLLOWING:
- Treats are given if provided by the owner
- Extra love, cuddles, and attention
- Unlimited socialization for friendly dogs
- Multiple one on one playtime for people-friendly pets
- Extra bedding if needed
- In-house food provided (recommended to bring food as sudden food changes upset stomach)
Getting started with boarding at NAH is as easy as 1, 2, 3…
1. Make Sure Your Dog(s) or Cat(s) Are Up to Date on Vaccines, Preventatives and Are Deemed Healthy By One of Our NAH Veterinarians (Scheduled Appointment Required)!
2. Schedule Your Dogs First Overnight at NAH & Complete Required Forms!
You can simply call (OR DOWNLOAD OUR FREE APP PETDESK) and reserve a spot when you need an overnight visit. You must make your reservation with at least a 24-hour notice. Required forms are below. Reservations are preferred. Remember step number one above must take place.
3. Enjoy a Simple Check-in Process!
Always enjoy a simple check-in process when dropping off your pet(s) at NAH! We will always answer all your questions and make sure you are continuously informed. We pride ourselves on our simplified process and know you will appreciate it during drop-off as well as pick-up!
- Boarding Long-Term Agreement Form(1 Form per Household)
- Boarding Amendment - Food/Medication Release Form (1 Form per Pet)
- Boarding Amendment - Personal Items Release Form(1 Form per Pet)
- Doggie Day Camp Agreement Form (1 Form per Pet)
- $30 for the first pet (dog) per night, each additional pet (dog) is $25
- $20 for each feline per night
- If your pet requires injectable medications (which must be given by Veterinary Technicians), they must have treatment boarding, see below for more information.
Treatment Boarding PRICES
- $40 per night per pet. Treatment overnight boarding is available to patients that need more medical care while here.
Boarding RULES & POLICIES
Vaccinations & Other Requirements
Owners must provide proof that their pet has been vaccinated by a veterinarian and is up to date on the following vaccines:
- Bordetella (Upper Respiratory Diseases)
- Dog (s) must be free of fleas, ticks, and intestinal parasites. (If activity is found by our trained staff, NAH will treat these issues at the owner's expense)
Cancellation & No-show Policy
24-hour advance notice is preferred during busy holiday seasons such as Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's for example.