Your first visit to Northwood Animal Hospital establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you and your pet. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your pet’s medical history, and give you time to get to know the doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You’ll find all the practical information you need, such as practice hours, payment policies and more. There is also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by completing the patient forms online advance of your appointment.
Our Mission Statement: With Compassion and Integrity, our Northwood family is dedicated to providing quality veterinary medicine, service, and education to our community.
Our Commitment: NAH is committed to promoting responsible pet ownership, preventative health care and health-related educational opportunities for our clients.
Our Goals: NAH's goals are to keep your pets happy, healthy, pain-free and living as long as possible.
Our Values: Compassion, Integrity, Dedication, Quality Care, Service, Education, Family, Growth, Benefits All.
Our Strengths: Community Outreach, Caring, Family Culture, Continuous Learning, Sharing Knowledge, Passion, Engagement.
Online Patient Forms
Please click, fill out and submit the applicable form(s). Doing so will expedite your next visit.
General Forms and Medical Forms
- Consent Form for Dental Procedures (1 Form per Pet)
- Drop-Off Form - Sick/Injury Cases (1 Form per Pet)
- Drop-Off Form - Regular Annual Vaccines and Testing (1 Form per Pet)
- Canine Lyme Disease Risk Assessment Form (1 Form per Pet. Dog Owners Only)
- Prescription Refill Request Form (1 Form per Rx Request)
- Consent for Sedation (1 Form per Pet)
Kennel Services/Grooming/Pet Training Forms
- Boarding Long-Term Agreement Form (1 Form per Household)
- Boarding Amendment - Food/Medication Release Form (1 Form per Pet)
- Boarding Amendment - Personal Items Release Form (1 Form per Pet)
- Doggie Day Camp Agreement Form (1 Form per Pet)
In order to view these forms you may need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
Click here to download it.