Your pet is an important part of your family, and when he or she is ill, you want the best medical care available.
Our goals are to keep your pets happy, healthy, pain-free and living as long as possible.
Our veterinarians and staff at Northwood Animal Hospital are ready to provide your pet with cutting edge veterinary medical care. From wellness exams and vaccines to advanced diagnostics and complex surgical procedures, your dog, cat, ferret, bird* and pocket animals* will receive high-quality care at our hospital.
- Behavioral Medicine
- Client Education
- Dental Care and Dental Procedures
- Digital Radiology (X-Rays)
- Dog and Cat SPA
- Doggie Day Camp
- Flea and Tick Prevention and Education
- Fully Stocked Pharmacy On-Site and On-Line: NAH On-Line Store Click Here
- Heartworm Prevention and Education
- Hospice and Euthanasia Services - Pet Loss Information Page
- Internal Medicine
- Nutritional Counseling
- Orthopedic Surgeries: TTA, Lateral Suture, Medical Luxating Patella, FHO. (Call for Availability)
- Pain Management
- Parasite Prevention and Control
- Puppy and Kitten Care
- Rabbits and Small Mammals*
- Soft Tissue Surgery
- Ultrasound Services*
- Wellness Exams
*These services are somewhat limited, please call us for availability and with any questions