Your pet is an important part of your family, and when he or she is ill, you want the best medical care available.
Our goals are to keep your pets happy, healthy, pain-free and living as long as possible.
Our veterinarians and staff at Northwood Animal Hospital are ready to provide your pet with cutting edge veterinary medical care.
- Bathing & Spa Services - Click Here
- Behavioral Medicine
- Birds (Beak/Wing/Nail Trims ONLY)*
- Boarding (Overnight) - Click Here
- Client Education
- Dental Care and Dental Procedures
- Digital Radiology (X-Rays)
- Doggie Day Camp - Click Here
- Flea and Tick Prevention and Education
- Fully Stocked Pharmacy On-Site and On-Line:NAH On-Line Store - Click Here
- Heartworm Prevention and Education
- Hospice and Euthanasia Services - Pet Loss Information Page - Click Here
- Internal Medicine
- Laser Therapy (Cats and Dogs) - Click Here
- Nutritional Counseling
- Orthopedic Surgeries: TTA, Lateral Suture, Medical Luxating Patella, FHO. (Call for Availability)
- Pain Management
- Parasite Prevention and Control
- Puppy and Kitten Care
- Rabbits and Small Mammals (Nail Trims and Rabies ONLY)*
- Soft Tissue Surgery
- Ultrasound Services*
- Wellness Exams
Wellness Exam, Rabies Vaccination, Distemper-Parvo-Lepto Vaccination (DAPPL), and Bordetella Vaccination, Free from any other parasites.
Wellness Exam, Rabies Vaccination, Feline Distemper Vaccination (FVRCP), Free from any other parasites.
*Unless otherwise approved by the Medical Director in advance of the procedure. Some restrictions may apply.