Do you remember how your son's eyes lit up when his new puppy licked his face for the first time? Or how careful you were to choose just the right kitten for your daughter's birthday? Everyone at Northwood Animal Hospital has a special memory about a favorite pet, and we understand exactly how important that relationship is to you and your family. As fellow animal lovers, we are committed to ensuring the highest level of support, information and service to give your companion the best life possible.
Our Web site is full of valuable information about treatment options; advice for maintaining your pet's health; and even a complete Pet Care Library with detailed resources about animals and their care. On this site you also will find specifics about our practice, including office hours, driving directions, new client information, appointment scheduling and an introduction to our highly trained staff. Giving your pet the best possible care is our first priority. We hope you will contact us at our High Point office with questions, or to schedule an appointment. Thank you for visiting our site!
Our Mission Statement: With compassion and integrity, our Northwood Family is dedicated to providing quality veterinary medicine, service and education to our community......Read more.
- NEW - Pet Insurance - TRUPANION
- NAH T-SHIRTS ON SALE
- New NAH Client Loyalty Rewards Card. Read All About It!
- NEW - IVERHART MAX - CHEWABLE
- SIMPARICA - CHEWABLE Flea & Tick Protection Save 40 - 50%* TODAY!
- NAH Talk of the Town coupons good thru April 30, 2019. CHECK OUT OUR COUPONS PAGE!
- FEBRUARY-APRIL ARE DENTAL AWARENESS MONTHS! SAVE 15% OFF DENTAL PROCEDURES. CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE!
- NAH HAS BEEN AWARDED!! CHECK OUT OUR NOMINATIONS & AWARDS HERE!
- Revolution Plus is NOW HERE! Your feline will now have protection from 6 types of Parasites! Click here to read more about it!
- RECALL ALERT: HILL'S NUTRITION DOG FOOD (UPDATED FEBRUARY 27, 2019)
- NAH Response to Recent News Article Regarding Oral Flea & Tick Prevention
- WE ARE HIRING!! CLICK HERE to visit our NEW careers page!
- Have questions about our practice? Click HERE to visit our NEW FAQ's page to get to know our practice!
Monday - Friday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM*
Saturday: 08:00 AM - 12:00 PM*
*Doctor appointment hours vary.
*Any Appointment / Walk In / Emergency that comes in after our last scheduled appointment towards closing hours may incur additional fees.
*No Appointment / Walk-Ins may incur additional fees.
After Hours Emergencies: Please call Carolina Veterinary Specialist at 336-632-0605