Because you rely on us, we want you to know everything possible about Northwood Animal Hospital. On this page, you will find information on our approach to veterinary medicine, special services, contact information, and office hours.
Northwood Animal Hospital
Monday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM*
Tuesday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM*
Wednesday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM*
Thursday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM*
Friday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM*
Saturday: 08:00 AM - 12:00 PM*
Monday, September 7, 2020 - Labor Day - Closed
Saturday, September 19, 2020 - Closed
Sunday, September 20, 2020 - Closed
Thursday, November 26, 2020 - Thanksgiving - Closed
Thursday, December 24, 2020 - Christmas Eve - Closing at 12 PM
Friday, December 25, 2020 - Christmas Day - Closed
Thursday, December 31, 2020 - New Year's Eve - Closing at 12 PM
Friday, January 1, 2021 - New Year's Day - Closed
Saturday, January 2, 2021 -Day After New Year's- Closed
*Any appointments / Walk-Ins / Emergencies that come after our last scheduled appointment prior to closing could incur additional fees.
*Doctors hours may vary.
We diagnose before we treat
We schedule our appointments* with ample time to discuss your concerns with our doctors and to provide your pet with a comprehensive exam, however sometimes extra time is needed in order to address all your needs and concerns, please let us know when you schedule your appointment if an extended consult is needed. If you phone us with questions our customer service representative are happy to assist you.
*Appointments that arrive more than 10 minutes late will be rescheduled or classified as a "Walk - In" status if time allows
We provide expert medical care, should your pet become ill or injured. We offer a full range of excellent animal care with specialized diagnostic and life-saving skills. We also provide consultations with board certified specialists as a referral service.
- Client Education
- Wellness Exams
- Dentistry (NAH Dental Brochure)
- Digital Radiology
- Ultrasound Services
- Consultation with Board Certified Specialists (As a referral basis)
- Spaying/Neutering/Declawing (Brochure about Declawing) (NAH Surgery Brochure)
- Orthopedic Sugeries: TTA, Lateral Suture, Medical Luxating Patella, FHO. (Call ahead of time for Surgeon's availability)
- On site and On-Line Pharmacy (Visit our On-line Pharmacy: Click Here!)
- Flea/Tick Prevention and Heartworm Prevention Options
- Pain Management
- Hospice and Euthanasia Services: (Pet Loss)
- Home to High Point's 1st DOG PARK! - Video of Our Dog Park
- DOGGIE DAY CAMP
- Overnight Boarding
- Spa Bath Services
- And much more! To learn more about our services CLICK HERE!
Boarding/Doggie Day Camp
The veterinary staff at Northwood Animal Hospital is pleased to offer boarding services to all of our patients. We understand the emotions attached to leaving your pet while you are away. We try to relieve the anxiety associated with boarding by providing a large facility with a warm and inviting atmosphere while also keeping your pet's health and well being a top priority. Our goal is to take the worry out of your travels.
The benefits of boarding at our facility include:
- Our boarding pets are supervised and cared for by our members who are highly trained in those areas.
- Should an emergency or illness arise, our highly experienced veterinary team is ready to assist and treatment is readily available.
- Our regular boarding packages include time spent outside in our covered and enclosed runs. For a small fee you can have your pet enjoy our NEW DOG PARK! 4,000 Sq. Ft. of Fun! Ask us for more details about "PLAYTIME" when making your reservation.
- WE NOW OFFER DOGGIE DAY CAMP!
- At check out time, do you want your pet to smell, look and feel good? Then have them try and enjoy our NAH SPA* services, which includes: Baths, Cleaning Ears, Nail Trims, Anal Gland Expression, Brush Outs, and Shaving/Dematting
*Extra charges will apply