Do you remember how your son's eyes lit up when his new puppy licked his face for the first time? Or how careful you were to choose just the right kitten for your daughter's birthday? Everyone at Northwood Animal Hospital has a special memory about a favorite pet, and we understand exactly how important that relationship is to you and your family. As fellow animal lovers, we are committed to ensuring the highest level of support, information and service to give your companion the best life possible.
Our Web site is full of valuable information about treatment options; advice for maintaining your pet's health; and even a complete Pet Care Library with detailed resources about animals and their care. On this site you also will find specifics about our practice, including office hours, driving directions, new client information, appointment scheduling and an introduction to our highly trained staff. Giving your pet the best possible care is our first priority. We hope you will contact us at our High Point office with questions, or to schedule an appointment. Thank you for visiting our site!
Our Mission Statement: At NAH we strive to kindly and compassionately provide the best possible animal healthcare resources for pets, humans and our community. NAH strives to offer excellence in veterinary care to High Point...Read more.
- Feline Awareness Months Are Here!! August and September 2018
- NEW - SIMPARICA - CHEWABLE Flea & Tick Protection Save 40 - 50%* TODAY!
- NAH Talk of the Town coupons good thru September 30, 2018. CHECK OUT OUR COUPONS PAGE!
- FALL BOARDING SPECIALS
- 10% OFF Any Flea, Tick and/or Heartworm Preventative! Good Thru 9/30/2018
- Our annual Spooktacular event is Sunday, October, 21, 12PM-4PM. 100% of the proceeds will benefit Ruff Love Rescue, Davidson County Animal Alliance, Francis, Florence & Friends Equine Rescue.
- END OF YEAR EVENTS! Check out our events page to see all the fun-filled events we have planned!
- Have a serior dog? Check out our blog for tips in keeping your senior dog active this fall season!
Monday - Friday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM*
Saturday: 08:00 AM - 12:00 PM*
*Doctor appointment hours vary.
*Any Appointment / Walk In / Emergency that comes in after our last scheduled appointment towards closing hours may incur additional fees.
*No Appointment / Walk-Ins may incur additional fees.
After Hours Emergencies: Please call Carolina Veterinary Specialist at 336-632-0605