Your pet is an important part of your family, and when he or she is ill, you want the best medical care available.
Our goals are to keep your pets happy, healthy, pain-free and living as long as possible.
Our veterinarians and staff at Northwood Animal Hospital are ready to provide your pet with cutting edge veterinary medical care. From wellness exams and vaccines to advanced diagnostics and complex surgical procedures, your dog, cat, ferret, bird* and pocket animals* will receive high-quality care at our hospital.
- Behavioral Medicine
- Birds* (Avian Medicine)
- Dog and Cat SPA
- Client Education
- Dental Care and Dental Procedures
- Flea and Tick Prevention and Education
- Fully Stocked Pharmacy On-Site and On-Line: NAH On-Line Store Click Here
- Heartwork Prevention and Education
- Hospice and Euthanasia Services: Pet Loss
- Internal Medicine
- Nutritional Counseling
- Pain Management
- Parasite Prevention and Control
- Puppy and Kitten Care
- Rabbits and Small Mammals*
- Radiology (X-Rays)
- Wellness Exams
- Home to High Point's 1st DOG PARK! - Video of Our Dog Park
*These services are somewhat limited, please call us for availability and with any questions